MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Want to freak out your users?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Stop asking hundreds of questions and just make the theme....
(2010-03-21, 02:34 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Stop asking hundreds of questions and just make the theme....

lol

Well, yeah make the theme Wink
(2010-03-21, 02:34 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Stop asking hundreds of questions and just make the theme....

(2010-03-21, 02:42 PM)Rafael Wrote: [ -> ]

lol

Well, yeah make the theme Wink

Its a custom theme for each site. Not a general release. For example, i'm pretty sure i would be permabanned if i release Damink's Toungue
Oh, can you make me a theme please? I want it to be disgusting, with buttons that run people all over the site. Also, I want it to have a disgusting logo, colors, and more. Plus, feel free to scramble up all the buttons. Just keep the text/images clean please, I don't want to get in any trouble. Wink Thanks! Smile

Here is the website if you want link to program in.

http://clounge.co.cc
Will do. Damink, yours should be about half done tomorrow. I am gonna move the buttons around, if i can and make the background image not repeat i can never remember how to do that. I'm sure no one understood but yea lol. Lyndon yours is pretty much done, just thinking of other ways i can mess it up, i'm stuck tbh. Mod, no idea what i will do for you yet. I don't know. Maybe i'll add an link randomizer, making every second link a rickroll lol.
Try background-repeat: no-repeat; (after the background color and url information). At least, it worked when I tried it.
That makes it so its the same image when scrolling down? I know i can't word it right, i've never used it so i can't remember it Toungue
ok not repeating will just keep it from repeating (literally). To keep it in a static/specific place you need something else...I have it somewhere from using it for something so just a sec...

position: fixed;
top: 0;
right: 0;
(top and right numbers can be changed to change the location of the image)

EDIT: See later discussion - it will be much easier than trying to get the above to work for this.
Sweet. Thank you. I never use that effect, i personally hate it. I should record what i hate so i can use it next year.
lol no problem. I don't hate the effect, but I rarely use it - only for certain things like the one scroll effect script that I can't use due to it messing up moderation.

So, any news about the images? I seem to be the only person who's requested something here you didn't give a status update to, lol.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5