MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Proxy tool for university...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2010-04-02, 04:55 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Aren't group policies local though? I don't see how disconnecting from the network will make a difference. I've always had to manually undo them via gpEdit.

Depends if they are AD group policies or local security policies. Also depends how the default profile is setup Smile

(2010-04-02, 09:44 AM)Yumi Wrote: [ -> ]I lol'd.

Why? XD
(2010-04-02, 06:45 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]Well i don't use 22 (cannot say here what's the port Toungue) but yes is forwarded and i can't enter anyway. i think is blocked from the univ..

Anyway. at easters i cannot test it
i will try all the tips you guys & girls gave me

Big Grin I will report again in a few days
If they're using a HTTP proxy, only port 80 and 443 will work (I suggest the latter in this case). Furthermore, you need to set PuTTY to use the correct proxy settings, if your network is using a proxy.
Again, you need to specify more about the nature of the network - are they using a HTTP proxy?
Try remote desktop, my school has that enabled,
(2010-04-06, 01:35 AM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]Try remote desktop, my school has that enabled,

It's disabled
Try getting your own laptop and your own HSDPA internet card, that worked for me Big Grin
had another idea. http://eyeos.org/
I'd try logmein.com
(2010-04-06, 01:46 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]Try getting your own laptop and your own HSDPA internet card, that worked for me Big Grin

I with to have a laptop lol

(2010-04-06, 03:04 AM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]had another idea. http://eyeos.org/
Blocked

(2010-04-06, 03:19 AM)bubka3 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd try logmein.com

Blocked Angry
Glas, EyeOS is a OS you install then view from other places.
(2010-04-06, 05:59 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]Glas, EyeOS is a OS you install then view from other places.

I know, but i was talking about the website lol

Anyway. It will be a waste of time, beacuse everytime you boot the compuers get restored (need to check this)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7