MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RC]InstallMyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Works fine for me.
Ok. Thanks for checking. Please try to re-download it.
(2010-05-04, 07:39 PM)zDawg32 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. Thanks for checking. Please try to re-download it.

still don't work, same error. any more advice?
(2010-05-08, 01:23 AM)Shad0w Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-04, 07:39 PM)zDawg32 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. Thanks for checking. Please try to re-download it.

still don't work, same error. any more advice?

Yeah, i have a question. Does it say "Extracting" first, then give you the error, or does it give you an error as soon as you execute the executable?
when i open the program.
Please post your error here:
http://forums.majorgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21

Just tell 'em zDawg32 sent ya Wink
(2010-04-01, 11:40 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-01, 10:01 AM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]Is this software Open Source? Because your software get login data for FTP and MySQL and also admin user... Would be inspiring confidence if everybody can check the source code.

Not sure if that would be good since everyone could easily add 10 lines of code to send the login data to another server and re-compile the code and re-distribute it.

(2010-04-01, 12:57 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-01, 11:40 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if that would be good since everyone could easily add 10 lines of code to send the login data to another server and re-compile the code and re-distribute it.

Another situation: I could easily add 10 lines of code in MyBB package to send the login data to another server and re-distribute it. I would never do this, but this could everybody to with every open source software.

So you should only use software from a confident source.
But I would never type my passwords into a software without knowing what happen with them.

Tips:

Before try this software, change FTP password.
Install MyBB with this software, and then change the password to the original one Wink
my problem is still not solved i will just upload it using the old ways Smile
(2010-05-16, 08:14 PM)FBI Wrote: [ -> ]Tips:

Before try this software, change FTP password.
Install MyBB with this software, and then change the password to the original one Wink
What's that supposed to mean?
(2010-05-16, 09:48 PM)Shad0w Wrote: [ -> ]my problem is still not solved i will just upload it using the old ways Smile

I'm sorry to hear that. PM me, I might be able to help.
Interesting idea, but I think for the most part it's a pretty useless or very situational tool. It's definitely not hard to use an FTP client - most are drag n' drop anyway.

I could also not figure out how to download it. Your site is extremely difficult to use with all the ads and sponsored links everywhere. Very unprofessional and annoying, and makes it look like you're just trying to make money off us by tricking us to click links.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7