MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Want your forums to become popular, easily?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hi there, I'm the owner of a relatively new site called http://paidtoreg.com/
And at my site, we offer a service for webmasters (including forum owners, like yourself).
We basically bring members to your forum at your own price and quantity.

We'll do all of the manual scripting ourselves, and all we require is email activation.

If you're interested then please visit my site
http://paidtoreg.com/purchase

We've had over 21 sites buying members, and 15 of those MYBB forums.
Every single person who has bought from us is 100% satisfied, if you don't believe us just contact them and ask them about paidtoreg.com

All members that register on your forum are 100% unique, all from different IP's and emails!
The register and don't come back, ever?
(2010-03-31, 11:00 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]The register and don't come back, ever?
Well that really depends on the person who registers and the webmaster, if update your content and keep your members happy they will come back Wink
I used your service as a test and I'm very pleased so far, Your customer service is good, and everything seems legit. Toungue
(2010-03-31, 11:04 PM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]I used your service as a test and I'm very pleased so far, Your customer service is good, and everything seems legit. Toungue
Thanks Smile
I appreciate that you took some time to make a post, and I hope your site becomes even more popular then it already is Smile
(2010-03-31, 11:00 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]The register and don't come back, ever?

Forgot the y. Anyway, the point of this service is to basically boost some stats on your forum and add activity. This is good if you have a dead forum and would like some activity so actual members have posts and threads to reply to.
(2010-03-31, 11:54 PM)Spyda Wrote: [ -> ]

Forgot the y. Anyway, the point of this service is to basically boost some stats on your forum and add activity. This is good if you have a dead forum and would like some activity so actual members have posts and threads to reply to.
Thanks for your comment, that is exactly what its for.
I also believe that it's up the to webmaster to maintain their visitors, all we provide is real visitors whom register under real accounts which will indeed bring up your activity.
(2010-03-31, 11:56 PM)paidtoreg.com Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your comment, that is exactly what its for.
I also believe that it's up the to webmaster to maintain their visitors, all we provide is real visitors whom register under real accounts which will indeed bring up your activity.

Is there a requirement for these visitors to actually post, or can they register and do nothing at all then get paid? If they have to post, are they required to post legitimate content, or can someone join a forum, spam it, and get paid for that?
(2010-04-01, 12:01 AM)ladyunicornejg Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-31, 11:56 PM)paidtoreg.com Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your comment, that is exactly what its for.

Is there a requirement for these visitors to actually post, or can they register and do nothing at all then get paid? If they have to post, are they required to post legitimate content, or can someone join a forum, spam it, and get paid for that?

Well , as you can imagine it is very possible to require them to post.
But at the moment, no they don't have to post but we can indeed set that up.
(2010-04-01, 12:02 AM)paidtoreg.com Wrote: [ -> ]Well , as you can imagine it is very possible to require them to post.
But at the moment, no they don't have to post but we can indeed set that up.

If that were set up I would be more inclined to use your service. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10