MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.04 Released - Security Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I guess they are busy making the next security release , cause chris stated that there will be more than one!.

regards
Going to install patch after I get home form school (in about an hour). I talked to Dennis about the "Latest Announcement" thing, and I believe it will be updated when the next major version comes out.
I get this error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /home2/simulati/public_html/forums/inc/functions.php on line 2058
Please unzip and upload the files again to exclude any mistake.
Updated with no problems.
ありがとうございます。

Smile
worked good for me to i think
That was bizare I selected Auto instead of Binary and it works what's the difference?
PHP files are text files, not binary files...
Ok! Thanks, Chris!

Updated..

Does managegroup.php fix the non-access for groups accessing groups they aren't entitled to, as was discussed here in another thread along with the suggestions / code by Tikiti..

Viz: My "Special Members Group" needs to stay that way... Only for "Special Members"..

Is that how it now works ??

Wink
Simulationcity Wrote:That was bizarre I selected Auto instead of Binary and it works what's the difference?

If it's a picture / image... it's binary. Most other stuff goes up in ASCII.

Don't trust the Auto function of ftp transfer toooooo much for some free ftp software, as a lot of times it screws up.

Most times it gets it right. So if you have problems with "Half-Images" or something just doesn't work... Try uploading them in their respective formats / protocols.

The difference is:

Binary is usually one continuous line of code with no breaks.

Ascii puts a carriage-return after 80 columns.

So if it's wrong, you could be screwing-up binary with carriage returns, or screwing-up Ascii by having NO carriage returns...

Worrying! isn't it... ?? Lol!

Ciao! Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5