MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Rate / Private release] Photoshop Bliss - dotrb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2010-04-18, 06:24 AM)Lyndon Wrote: [ -> ]Contact them and see if you can cut a deal with them. Like putting a link in the footer to them in exchange for distro.

Thanks for the idea Lyndon, that never really occured to me. I have sent them an e-mail. I'll update ya'll when I here a response. Smile
This is amazing. Would you ever consider making a free theme about coding? I would use it on my site judging by this.
I would decrease the gap between the logo and top of the forum. Maybe the top of the site as well. There is just so much empty space that it bothers me. (on chrome btw)
@Tierny.

I have a lot on my plate at the moment, I currently administer 4 of my own websites (I have 10+ domains that I am not using at the moment). As well as moderating 3 or more sites. But sure, when I get the free time I'll see what I can do. Wink

@Alex Smith
That's the type of feedback I was looking for. I thought about that exact same thing too. I'll see what I can do. Smile

I've updated the theme now, all with new postbit icons etc. Smile
I can't wait Big Grin
Hehe, you may have to wait a while. School is starting again soon; so we'll have to see how busy I get. Smile

I've updated the theme, Tutorial9 did not want me to use their background. I replaced it with one I made, so now the theme is full custom. Smile
What are you doing about GF? Toungue

Apart from that, AMAZING THEME!
That theme is impressive, good job!
(2010-04-19, 06:14 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]What are you doing about GF? Toungue

Apart from that, AMAZING THEME!

I'm getting around to it, Toungue We start school today so I'll do something.. and thanks Smile

(2010-04-19, 09:01 PM)Rob1991 Wrote: [ -> ]That theme is impressive, good job!

Thanks Rob1991. Smile
It is a great theme. Well done.
Pages: 1 2 3 4