MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Making Groups on Community Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I thought something and i decide to suggest something.

I am suggesting that normal members who are not in the Support Team, or whatever Staff Team can make groups.

Each group should have a specific image and the section which can see only the group members and staff.
People make a lot of endeavor for the forum and spent a longer time here.

Example of some group:

MyBB GFX

Not all member but some who have some number of post or some of Staff can decide which person can make group.

It would be much more interesting if the possibility existed.
I remembered this was talked already long time ago, and most rejected it
due that would increase some people "e-dongle"
I do not understand that word "e-dongle". I do not see that someone could make a problem.
This would be great. I'd love to have a group for all the people here who make themes, so we stand out a little more from the crowd.
Is this for here or for a mybb feature?

If it's for hear we had the mentors group for awhile which didn't turn out to well.
(2010-05-04, 02:29 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]This would be great. I'd love to have a group for all the people here who make themes, so we stand out a little more from the crowd.

Thanks Smile It is good idea for group.

(2010-05-04, 02:38 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Is this for here or for a mybb feature?

If it's for hear we had the mentors group for awhile which didn't turn out to well.

It is for here. I know that we have a mentor group, but it will be much better if we had several groups that people will make.
This really isn't the sort of place user created gorups would work.
(2010-05-04, 04:42 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]This really isn't the sort of place user created gorups would work.

Why?
it's me or i just felt a deja vu?
it's like the 4th time this idea is being discussed with no good results
Don't make them user-created then. You or another member of staff make it, and give invites to the people who deserve it, like theme creators. (If you made a theme group).
Pages: 1 2 3 4