MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Eagle Design Theme V.7 [Premium]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
thank you my friend Smile
Very nice looking theme! Smile
Any chance of a live demo on your demo forum?
Nice template
(2010-05-12, 11:50 PM)zehel Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously people, you should learn to stop talking too much.
There will always be a theme that looks like another one etc.

@Rozzy
You should mind your owb business.

(2010-05-12, 09:10 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Even if it was made with a psd, you're just using exactly the same ideas... More creativity please? :\
http://www.exegen.co.cc/forums/
Wow so much creativity! Just changing colors and buttons of the default theme... lol

Btw nice theme Turk_Kartal. Wink

At least its not a rip off of a premium vB theme, besides his theme isn't even done. Maybe you should have done your homework before you start criticizing random people of there creativity.
And who the hell do you think you are talking about homework.
As I already stated before, you should mind your own damn business. Bunch of jealous kids.
GOOD JOB, bringing my site into a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with this.
And Zehel you should mind YOUR own damn business. As Jessie stated my website is in progress. Its not .co.cc its exegen-themes.net.

See ya later all. Gonna go download some premium vB themes for free, then change a few colours and release here for $15 per one. :]
It's cool theme.The creator of theme is Turkish.He is my friend.He is make cool themes.
To be honest, I love the theme Big Grin.
To be honest this is much better than ambient.

I would go as far to say that this is the best MyBB theme I have ever seen.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5