MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Eagle Design Theme V.7 [Premium]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Personally, I'm very hesitant to pay money for any theme. But considering it has a couple things I very much want, I'd be willing to overlook my stance on that. In particular, I have yet to find a single theme that utilizes that ajax slider/panel on the portal page and I haven't really found an individual plugin for that. While I consider myself an above-average designer in terms of coding in comparison to many people, I'm still below average in comparison to those who make these kinds of things and can't really achieve such results on my own xD
I don't quite understand what you mean by the ajax panel. You mean the photoslider? That is not to difficult if you are willing to use jQuery and accept that nearly all sliders have a fixed width, so to an extent you would have to build the theme around the slider.
i need a live demo.
(2012-12-21, 06:23 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]I don't quite understand what you mean by the ajax panel. You mean the photoslider? That is not to difficult if you are willing to use jQuery and accept that nearly all sliders have a fixed width, so to an extent you would have to build the theme around the slider.

Yeah, the photoslider. I figured it could be done via other means (I was originally looking at the Nivo slider), but as you said, it requires essentially building the theme around that. That can translate to a lot of extra work that I'm hesitant to do with my tight schedule in releasing a stable new site within my current timeframe. I guess realistically it would be more beneficial to simply seek out someone to create a similar plugin (unless one already exists that I'm unaware of) and just go that route rather than seeking a complete theme revolving around it. Especially since this theme seems unavailable now anyway with the author MIA for well over a year Sad .
(2012-12-21, 04:04 PM)why so serious? Wrote: [ -> ]i need a live demo.

This theme isn't actually for sale anymore and it's years old. Please read before posting.
(2012-12-22, 11:53 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-21, 04:04 PM)why so serious? Wrote: [ -> ]i need a live demo.

This theme isn't actually for sale anymore and it's years old. Please read before posting.

Then it should be close!
Pretty nice, but not one I'd buy. Great work all the same, I know how tricky theming is!
i would like to have this theme
This is a great theme. fascinated.!!

This is a great theme. fascinated!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5