MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Ads for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2010-08-19, 09:19 AM)bomfile Wrote: [ -> ]Turkish:

http://forum.mybbdestek.com/konu-ilk-mesajda-reklam

Thanks for this! You are my hero, because Nayar's website is offline now.
Are people planning on using google ads with this as I'm pretty sure you can't put google ads within a form post container?
I want to display adsense not to the right, but AFTER text, inside first post (see picture)? Is that possible?
[attachment=19742]
Select "Bottom" from the plugin setting area.
I am using this plugin on my forums, it works great. A big thank you to Nayar for releasing this great plugin to the MyBB Community, for free. Smile
(2010-09-04, 09:11 PM)Alish Wrote: [ -> ]Select "Bottom" from the plugin setting area.

oops.. sorry, I used lite version of this plugin, just downloaded full version, and everthyng ok! great plugin!
(2010-09-04, 07:39 PM)Maj Wrote: [ -> ]I want to display adsense not to the right, but AFTER text, inside first post (see picture)? Is that possible?

From where did you get the screeny? is it photoshoped? Angel
yep, it's photoshop Wink
by the way... what is the best place for high CTR?
(i think - to the right, but... wouldn't it fright away most of users from the forum?)

also i think that good custom feature u can add in future releases - show ads in only those first posts which is older than 2 weeks... Wink

or ability to add ads in last/middle post

Blush oops... now it's not photoshop. Looks like adsense came to this forum Wink

[Image: banner_img.jpg]
ROFLMAO Toungue

I am busy right now. I'll see to it later Smile
Thanks Nayar for this plugin, its great, but is it possible to have the ad between the 1st and 2nd post and then maybe an option after X amount of posts, like the old plugin did?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9