MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Ads for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
it work for mybb 1.6

suggestion: will u add feature "different ads for each forum/subforum" on next update?

btw great work and thanks

yet another suggestion: "different ads for each theme". In case you have different themes on your forum. As each theme has its own color palette, the ad block made in a same color palette of one theme will look bad in another theme.
(2010-11-19, 05:32 PM)fwzie Wrote: [ -> ]it work for mybb 1.6

suggestion: will u add feature "different ads for each forum/subforum" on next update?

btw great work and thanks
(2010-11-20, 03:10 PM)Maj Wrote: [ -> ]yet another suggestion: "different ads for each theme". In case you have different themes on your forum. As each theme has its own color palette, the ad block made in a same color palette of one theme will look bad in another theme.
Thanks Smile

I may not implement the features as most people do not need them. You may modify the plugin to your liking though Wink
we are - "the most people"! hehe)
And we need them)))
why i cant download this

thank in advance
(2011-01-29, 10:46 PM)wak_sakti Wrote: [ -> ]why i cant download this

thank in advance

you must register on Nayar's forum first
Can you add option to exclude certain threads from displaying ads?
I currently use a normal theme and a mobile one (MyBBGM), how can I stop is showing on the MyBBGM theme because the ad takes up my whole page on the mobile!

Thanks,

James
pls fix 1.6.5 not show ads
^+1
Fix it please.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9