MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Ads for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2010-09-11, 08:37 PM)GFN Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Nayar for this plugin, its great, but is it possible to have the ad between the 1st and 2nd post and then maybe an option after X amount of posts, like the old plugin did?

there is another plugin that inserts ads between the 1st and 2nd post, see mods section, but i'm agree this would be useful features for Nayar's plugin.
Quote:but i'm agree this would be useful features for Nayar's plugin.

Ah I thought it was this one, yeah that addition would be real cool if it can be done by Nayar Cool Do you know the name / link of the other one and if its 1.6 compatible?
(2010-09-11, 10:30 PM)GFN Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know the name / link of the other one and if its 1.6 compatible?

yes, place it in \inc\plugins
and activate via admin CP
thanks, works perfectly Smile
(2010-09-11, 08:37 PM)GFN Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Nayar for this plugin, its great, but is it possible to have the ad between the 1st and 2nd post and then maybe an option after X amount of posts, like the old plugin did?

(2010-09-11, 08:55 PM)Maj Wrote: [ -> ]there is another plugin that inserts ads between the 1st and 2nd post, see mods section, but i'm agree this would be useful features for Nayar's plugin.
The other plugin is called "Ads after first post" and was made by Michael S.

I will not add that feature to my plugin as the plugin above does the job well Wink
What is the point of this code?
(2010-09-23, 06:55 PM)Scott34 Wrote: [ -> ]What is the point of this code?

Which code???
(2010-09-13, 07:00 AM)Nayar Wrote: [ -> ]I will not add that feature to my plugin as the plugin above does the job well Wink

maybe... but you can add more config to it, for example show only on second page, etc...
(2010-09-24, 04:04 AM)Maj Wrote: [ -> ]maybe... but you can add more config to it, for example show only on second page, etc...
Better keep the plugin feather weight. I can customize the plugin for people but i will keep the official plugin as featherweight as possible Wink

Plugin updated to ver. 1.2.1 Cool

What's new/fixed:
* Added left padding if ads are shown right
* Added right padding if ads are shown left
Download
nice plugin ...
keep it up ..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9