MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Redesigned] Sick Sigs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Im almost afraid to say thanks in fear that your post was pure sarcasm as a response to mine lol
(2010-05-23, 06:35 AM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]Im almost afraid to say thanks in fear that your post was pure sarcasm as a response to mine lol

That wasn't sarcasm.
If you can't take critcism, go away. This is the Showcase section after all. Sorry, but it truely is horrible. The stars are ugly, the music is annoying, and it takes 40 minutes to load. -5/10. I know that's harsh, but it's truely disgusting.
The music is gone.. the stars are appealing to some and not others and it loads in 2sec for me..

All that and idk how "ugly stars" amounts to a 5/10..

How long is it taking to load for you guys exactly.. what can I do to improve load time?

As far as the stars issue I've gotten mixed reviews.. everyone here seems to hate them, but most of my members like them.. what do you think would fit my theme better?

A light or dark bg.. and should it be a solid color, gradient, light effect.. Suggestions please Smile
Remove the animation.
Maybe, just maybe, remove the Rotasig.
The animation meaning the stars? or the carousel?
Both.
They both will slow a browser down.
well ya I'm getting the message the stars need to be changed but I'd like some suggestions as to what.. the carousel is important to my site though
(2010-05-23, 06:07 AM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]dang is everyone here in love with the smell of their own farts?

this is ridiculous.. I feel I could make facebook and you bunch would rip on it.. please close my threads mods I'm done hearing your folks point of view

I'm sorry but I don't like to beat around the bush or sugar coat it. Thats just me.
haha no worries i was a bit under the influence when i posted that lol

I changed the bg and got rid of the music
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6