MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Redesigned] Sick Sigs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Not everyone dislikes it.. My members like it.

I don't have enough knowledge of those things to speed it up at this point. It's not any slower than any other flash homepage.

Can we PLEASE not discuss this anymore. This is a MyBB forum. Lets discuss my forum.

If you feel the need to talk to me about the homepage please PM me.
Alright

After fighting with myself (and some of you :p) I've finally decided to change my homepage.

With this change comes an almost complete redesign.. I'm fairly happy with it, but want opinions about the logo and the background logo image (I may change one or both).
I'm so proud of you!

Lol it looks much better.
haha thanks webaph Smile
New header and navbar.

What's your opinion on the new header?
Update:

-We have a custom MyBB skin that have customized myself even further
-We have bridged a wordpress blog and coppermine gallery to our site as well. (Very well bridged)
-We're running SOTW and SOTM contests right now with sig and medal prizes!
-We have Sick Points currency which you can use as a means of exchange.
-Those who sign up for VIP membership also get special perks, permissions, etc.
-We're very young right now so we don't have a load of content but we're inspired to grow!

Check us out Wink

[Image: 593affiliate_link.gif]
Added a new header.. worked hard on it so I hope you guys like it!

we're starting to grow slowly.. we need something to jump start us
Everything looking real good i just don't like the theme that much, have you try to affiliate with many sites? join top gfx sites?
I've affiliated with a few sites and I've joined a top gfx site listing.. activity really fluctuates right now
Try to come up with a idea that other gfx sites don't have. Maby a new type of contest?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6