MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Redesigned] Sick Sigs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
haha i'm sure i have other issues that are slowing it down.. many sites use flash
The flash thing doesn't fit on the page on lower resolutions either.
Ya i noticed that but really don't know how to fix that.. i'm having all kinds of issues with resolutions and can't seem to figure it out
You make the flash animation smaller. And its slow for us because it isn't super cached.
4GB Ram, 2,7GHZ processor and it made me lag, loose the animations and just insert a background of stars or something. I like the design but it kills my pc.
Very nicely managed website there. I'd recommend staying away from dark design, to be able to see more. Dark makes things look small. Also, personally I'd try making that signature rotator less in size.
We've just finished integrating a coppermine photo gallery into our forum.

We're currently looking for a contest moderator/organizer. Please let me know if you're interested!
The homepage alone took a while to load, very laggy. Don't see the point in that at all.
It's flash and everyone has made their point about that lol

Lets move one Smile
(2010-06-15, 03:47 PM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]It's flash and everyone has made their point about that lol

Lets move one Smile
If everyone dislikes it why keep it? Why not use HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery? Should be possible.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6