MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sponsorship For VPS and reseller accounts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Can someone sponsor me a VPS or a reseller account with shell?

Quote:Name: luis acevedi
Reason: I want to start a hosting company, and use Kloxo as control panel. I allso want to develop and run my own software, so for that I need shell access. Also, I need a home testing environment. With the recent problems I faced with some free hosts, I think an independent account/VPS would not face arbitrary termination and with shell access I will ensure to not to install or use PHPShell for running some commands.
Also, most hosts block shell_exec, and PHPInfo :s. That makes my life harder, and quotas tend to be very low, and restricted. (One host gave me only 5 GB and without overselling, and to earn 1 more GB you must get 1000 points (not posts:@) and you earned per post 0,1 points, and refused to promote me, so that I can earn more points, so I had no other option but to search for offers (and get into more problems), so I think a VPS or a reseller with shell would be more than enough for me Toungue

EDIT: Please note, the VPS is totally optional. What I am requesting, is a reseller wih a 10 gb space, 100 GB bandwidth, with overselling enabled and shell (I can give anything in return except money).
Ability to upgrade by doing work as support, ect.
You aren't fit to run a hosting company if you can't pay for a VPS.
(2010-05-27, 08:25 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]You aren't fit to run a hosting company if you can't pay for a VPS.
(2010-05-27, 08:25 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]You aren't fit to run a hosting company if you can't pay for a VPS.

Took the words right out of my mouth..
I didn't want to say it, but...
My paypal account was hacked, and therefore, locked.
I also don't want to put a credit card online, so that's is the reason why I don't want to pay.
So you can afford to pay but won't and expect somebody else to spend their money because of your fears? If you're afraid to spend money online then what do you think that says about your ability to run a company? Either you are extremely greedy or you are planning for failure and don't want to risk your own money. If you are serious about starting a business then grow up and get serious.
I am serious. I am not asking for a vps as is. Only a reseller with shell to develop, then as I grow I pay.
I love the "as you go" concept.
Sorry for any misunderstands.
(2010-05-28, 03:57 AM)luis123456 Wrote: [ -> ]My paypal account was hacked, and therefore, locked.

... Make a new one.... Confused
You only have 5 posts, so it looks like you simply signed up to get free hosting. Try becoming an active member of the community, and then someone may trust you more. May I ask, if you are planning on hosting people on the reseller/VPS, how are you going to receive payments without PayPal?
If your PayPal account is hack-prone, I'm not sure I'd trust you with my websites.
Pages: 1 2 3