MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Linux Users.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Crunchbang forums is the home of Conky scripts. It's really simple to write your own.
Also, they are called panels, not bars. You're not a Linux nerd yet young padawan.
(2010-06-22, 12:55 AM)iBf Wrote: [ -> ]Crunchbang forums is the home of Conky scripts. It's really simple to write your own.
Also, they are called panels, not bars. You're not a Linux nerd yet young padawan.

Sorry. Been forced to use windows due to a program not working under wine with my version. So i've been away for a week Sad
If League of Legends is released on linux I'll switch(and I won't dual boot so don't suggest it). They are getting it ported to Mac OS so who knows.
CLI FTW!
I agree.

[Image: 8693a0d7751f6397ec97168f1bf5515a.png]
I see a background image... that's not CLI at all. Sad
I'm using the Terminal to browse web page, it doesn't get more CLI than that.
It was on the blank part of my background.
Quote:I mean flux box is very nice if you want a very lite GUI.

XFCe is good if you want a light GUI. I've always thought of Fluxbox as a game - see how long you can last before you set your computer on fire. My record is three hours.
(2010-06-22, 02:20 PM)blueparukia Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I mean flux box is very nice if you want a very lite GUI.

XFCe is good if you want a light GUI. I've always thought of Fluxbox as a game - see how long you can last before you set your computer on fire. My record is three hours.

Do you mean Fluxbox is frustrating?
I've lasted 6 months so far.
I think I'll stick with ubunu, thanks. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5