MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Host :: 15$ per year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2010-06-10, 02:27 PM)darkly Wrote: [ -> ]There's no such thing as unlimited webspace and bandwidth.

There is such thing as unlimited bandwidth, i have it with my hosting package. My webspace is 100gb , not sure if theres unlimited webspace available.
no there isnt.... You cant have unlimited data transfer...

For example the server can recieve 1mb of traffic per second so 3600mb per hour

24x3600 = 86400mb/day
86400x30(for an average month) = 2592000mb/month = 2531.25Gb/month

The fastest LAN in the world is 100gigabit to my knowledge = 12.5gb/second
so through my last calculation thats 2531.25 x 1024 x 12.5 = 32,400,000Gb/Month max. = 31,640.625Tb/month = nearly 30.9 petabytes/month

There is ALWAYS a limit....
(2010-06-10, 05:01 PM)dunlop03 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-10, 02:27 PM)darkly Wrote: [ -> ]There's no such thing as unlimited webspace and bandwidth.

There is such thing as unlimited bandwidth, i have it with my hosting package. My webspace is 100gb , not sure if theres unlimited webspace available.
OMG where can I get my unlimited flavored lollipops!!!

Hosts say they give you unlimited because they are hoping that you won't use a lot of bandwidth. If that's not the case they will just kick you off.
(2010-06-10, 05:01 PM)dunlop03 Wrote: [ -> ]

Can that statement be more wrong. By your logic, i have unlimited hamburgers in my pocket. Unlimited is a state of mind used to sell you something. Link me to your host, i bet they have a clause saying "Unlimited really only means XXXX amount of gigs. Or Unlimited really means unlimited to a reasonable limit. (Which would likely fit in the XXX to XXXX area.)
I would to to tell of you guys that i am having a reseller account.

I can provide you the host of unlimited GB and WEbspace is also unlimited.

I havent got enough time to create Website.I am having a lot of enough work to do.

now chekc out the first post of the thread again to get beleived.
Please don't PM me to read the updated OP. Smile
(2010-06-11, 02:40 AM)KILL_ME Wrote: [ -> ]I would to to tell of you guys that i am having a reseller account.

I havent got enough time to create Website.I am having a lot of enough work to do.

You have your hosting from Netfirms.

They don't offer "unlimited" bandwidth or space. The most they offer is "- 300 GB Disk Space
- 3,000 GB Monthly Transfer
- 1,000 E-mail Accounts
- 5 Free Domain Names
- PHP, MySQL, Ruby
- 24/7 Customer Support"

Not unlimited.
Source
http://www.netfirms.com/reseller-hosting/
(2010-06-11, 03:03 AM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-11, 02:40 AM)KILL_ME Wrote: [ -> ]I would to to tell of you guys that i am having a reseller account.

You have your hosting from Netfirms.

They don't offer "unlimited" bandwidth or space. The most they offer is "- 300 GB Disk Space
- 3,000 GB Monthly Transfer
- 1,000 E-mail Accounts
- 5 Free Domain Names
- PHP, MySQL, Ruby
- 24/7 Customer Support"

Not unlimited.
Source
http://www.netfirms.com/reseller-hosting/

My reseller is not on netfirm server. i if you are gonna buy then reply please dont Only spam. Best way is to me for purchsing.
You are hosted with BryanSoft which have its Dedicated server on NetFirms.
Yeah . Well if some wanna puchase then pm me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4