MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Host :: 15$ per year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
People like you make me so angry, right now your boiling my blood with your idiotic replies. "PM if you want it" "PM me". You think you can just get a resellers account without knowing where the data center is, without having a business plan, no website, no sense at all about the industry, and believing that unlimited is real? People like you make the hosting industry a burning hell, no wonder that most of the clients I talk to are afraid to switch because they are scared for life by shitty one person "host companies" that have no clue what they are doing and decided to start an company overnight and let it burn down within a week.

It takes months sometimes a couple of years before your hosting company turns any profit if you invest in the needed equipment, resources, and employees that are needed for a company but people like you decide to start an overnight hosting company and scare people; meaning that they will cling to the big unilateral oversold hosts like HostGator, 1and1, JustHost, etc and making my work harder by the day.

Please I am begging you, no wait I will give you 15 dollars via PayPal or mail right now if you close this thread and stop destroying a website of an innocent customer that just wants to get his or hers website hosted.
(2010-06-11, 03:58 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]People like you make me so angry, right now your boiling my blood with your idiotic replies. "PM if you want it" "PM me". You think you can just get a resellers account without knowing where the data center is, without having a business plan, no website, no sense at all about the industry, and believing that unlimited is real? People like you make the hosting industry a burning hell, no wonder that most of the clients I talk to are afraid to switch because they are scared for life by shitty one person "host companies" that have no clue what they are doing and decided to start an company overnight and let it burn down within a week.

It takes months sometimes a couple of years before your hosting company turns any profit if you invest in the needed equipment, resources, and employees that are needed for a company but people like you decide to start an overnight hosting company and scare people; meaning that they will cling to the big unilateral oversold hosts like HostGator, 1and1, JustHost, etc and making my work harder by the day.

Please I am begging you, no wait I will give you 15 dollars via PayPal or mail right now if you close this thread and stop destroying a website of an innocent customer that just wants to get his or hers website hosted.

Take your 15 $ dollar with you.

I am not opening any hosting comany i am just providing the host owhom who dont have enjough money in paypal or any ohter onl9 payent system.
(2010-06-11, 04:12 AM)KILL_ME Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-11, 03:58 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]People like you make me so angry, right now your boiling my blood with your idiotic replies. "PM if you want it" "PM me". You think you can just get a resellers account without knowing where the data center is, without having a business plan, no website, no sense at all about the industry, and believing that unlimited is real? People like you make the hosting industry a burning hell, no wonder that most of the clients I talk to are afraid to switch because they are scared for life by shitty one person "host companies" that have no clue what they are doing and decided to start an company overnight and let it burn down within a week.

I am not opening any hosting comany i am just providing the host owhom who dont have enjough money in paypal or any ohter onl9 payent system.

Read that statement again to yourself. i am providing a host for people with no access to paypal or other systems. How are they gonna pay you.
(2010-06-11, 04:15 AM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]

Read that statement again to yourself. i am providing a host for people with no access to paypal or other systems. How are they gonna pay you.

Well i read the statement it mean if they dont have enough moeny in payapl and sorry for writting any othe payment system.
Look at yourself, do you really think you will get anyone to even contact you?
(2010-06-11, 04:31 AM)KILL_ME Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-11, 04:15 AM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]

Well i read the statement it mean if they dont have enough moeny in payapl and sorry for writting any othe payment system.

20 bucks a year from a better host, that isn't gonna be gone in a few months.
I pay 20 dollars per month Toungue.
(2010-06-11, 04:38 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]I pay 20 dollars per month Toungue.

For what ?
No website, no contact information except a free e-mail, and no real details about the service... what a sales pitch!
(2010-06-11, 04:42 AM)KILL_ME Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-11, 04:38 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]I pay 20 dollars per month Toungue.

For what ?

A host that has backup all the time, owns their own server, doesn't oversell etc etc. Basically all you want in a host.
Pages: 1 2 3 4