MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Host :: 15$ per year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I think no one here is going to buy even i create a site,get an email and and paid domain.

I think you guys are only spmming in this thread to increase post count.
(2010-06-11, 06:33 AM)KILL_ME Wrote: [ -> ]I think no one here is going to buy even i create a site,get an email and and paid domain.

No one here will buy a domain. LOL. I'm done with this thread. Not even worth my time.
(2010-06-11, 05:57 AM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-11, 04:42 AM)KILL_ME Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-11, 04:38 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]I pay 20 dollars per month Toungue.

For what ?

A host that has backup all the time, owns their own server, doesn't oversell etc etc. Basically all you want in a host.
And offers 24/7 support and is more expensive as they go for quality.
(2010-06-11, 06:44 AM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-11, 06:33 AM)KILL_ME Wrote: [ -> ]I think no one here is going to buy even i create a site,get an email and and paid domain.

No one here will buy a domain. LOL. I'm done with this thread. Not even worth my time.

I was not telling about selling domain i was telling about my site paid doamin.
(2010-06-10, 05:01 PM)dunlop03 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-10, 02:27 PM)darkly Wrote: [ -> ]There's no such thing as unlimited webspace and bandwidth.

There is such thing as unlimited bandwidth, i have it with my hosting package. My webspace is 100gb , not sure if theres unlimited webspace available.

LOL'ed, that should be enough to have this thread locked by a staff member, just shows how little you know, not saying I'm a smart lime or anything but yeah c'mon ?
(2010-06-11, 09:43 AM)alex clone Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-10, 02:27 PM)darkly Wrote: [ -> ]There's no such thing as unlimited webspace and bandwidth.

There is such thing as unlimited bandwidth, i have it with my hosting package. My webspace is 100gb , not sure if theres unlimited webspace available.

LOL'ed, that should be enough to have this thread locked by a staff member, just shows how little you know, not saying I'm a smart lime or anything but yeah c'mon ?

Well great reply i think this theread should be closed not for any buisness but coz of you, spamming and taunting other .

Well do you knwo dere a unlimited webspace aviale or not. if you knwo then only reply
EVERYTHING has a limit. There's no such thing as unlimited. Wink
(2010-06-11, 10:18 AM)KILL_ME Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-11, 09:43 AM)alex clone Wrote: [ -> ]

Well great reply i think this theread should be closed not for any buisness but coz of you, spamming and taunting other .

Well do you knwo dere a unlimited webspace aviale or not. if you knwo then only reply

What is your native language? You either type to quickly or don't check your posts....
I ws abut to saai u realy gat to wrk onn ur spellsing. I advis u to use a speling cheker if u wnt to sll any of urs hosing.
This is getting a bit out of hand now. I'm going to close this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4