MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Particle Cannon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just spent the last several hours setting up and installing a forum. About 5 minutes ago I finished setting it up. This is going to be a huge community, and we will have mature discussions regarding gaming, high school, and everything in-between. So far I have several friends, both online and offline, who are interested in participating in my new community, and I will contact them shortly. Please join our most illustrious community: http://particlecannon.co.cc/
What community? There isn't anything there but empty forums... =/
(2010-06-10, 11:49 PM)Elegant Totality Wrote: [ -> ]What community? There isn't anything there but empty forums... =/

That kind of has to do with the fact that I just got it set up less than an hour ago.
The number one rule of thumb when presenting a forum/site to the public...
Have content to try to capture your audience.

No content=no interest=no members
Forums = content
Forums = members
You should also use a theme other than the MyBB Default. I can design you one if you like.
(2010-06-11, 12:23 AM)Lyndon Dueck Wrote: [ -> ]You should also use a theme other than the MyBB Default. I can design you one if you like.

Sure, if you're up to it, thanks Smile
I should ask one thing first though...My themes are paid...

Are you willing to pay? If not I'm sure we could figure something out such as posting.
(2010-06-11, 12:32 AM)Lyndon Dueck Wrote: [ -> ]I should ask one thing first though...My themes are paid...

Are you willing to pay? If not I'm sure we could figure something out such as posting.

Oh, no sorry.
(2010-06-11, 12:20 AM)Lyoko512 Wrote: [ -> ]Forums = content
Forums = members

Where did you get this ridiculous logic? =/
Pages: 1 2 3