MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I won't be fooled again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, I really didn't want to make this thread, because it's lame and has nothing to do with you people, but I still somehow have to do it.

Anyway, last Sunday I was making 100 posts on the forum GamingSenses, as requested in this thread. I finished the posts, contacted him all over the place to get my payment. He replied later saying it wasn't worth $10 (which I thought they were) and that he was only paying me $5. I said ok, and no problem until then.

The next day, I go to his forums pming him about the payment which I never got. He didn't reply, even though he was online. Next time I hit refresh, BOOM, I'm banned. A permanent banned, with no reason in the description. I pmed him here, and he said my posts weren't of enough quality worth paying. My little hope of the ban being just a misunderstanding disappeared.

I WASTED 2 HOURS OF MY LIFE. And now I ask, why? It doesn't make sense.

1. Rozzy got paid the $5 as agreed.
2. I made the 100 posts as agreed, in both gaming and chit-chat forums.
3. He said he WOULD pay me.
4. Why should I get banned for this?
5. He updated the ban reason today. It was ******************* before, now: http://i46.tinypic.com/eahwqr.png (he nicknamed me scamming b*tch, so this is a scam after all, he admits it)

The least he could do is delete all my posts, threads AND account.
kkdone, flame me now for being a fool and trusting the guy.
Wow, it's a good thing you posted this thread. It serves as a good warning for the rest of us to stay clear of this scamming kid and his worthless forums.
My motto: Don't trust anyone.

Unless they have cookies... ^_^ j/ks Toungue
Which is why I don't like Rozzy. He's always had an attitude with everything. I don't think I can recall a post where there isn't a bad undertone when reviewing a theme.
Oh no, I wasn't criticizing Rozzy, I was just making a point. If Rozzy got paid, why didn't I? Did he, ProneLegacy, run out of money?
(2010-06-15, 08:30 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Oh no, I wasn't criticizing Rozzy, I was just making a point. If Rozzy got paid, why didn't I? Did he, ProneLegacy, run out of money?

Well, see, you didn't get paid and he perma'd you. He could've at least left you able to come back. Plus, the forum isn't that active. Why wouldn't he accept any type of activity?
That's low of him to do that. Sorry to hear you got scammed.
People who come on here advertising payment for posts etc.. should be named and shamed. Its not right , faviouz spent 2 hours helping this guy out only to be banned and abused by this guy.

Either allow them to be named and shamed or dont allow such posts.
(2010-06-15, 08:39 PM)dunlop03 Wrote: [ -> ]People who come on here advertising payment for posts etc.. should be named and shamed. Its not right , faviouz spent 2 hours helping this guy out only to be banned and abused by this guy.

Either allow them to be named and shamed or dont allow such posts.

What is your problem?
you don't have to put everyone in the same bag
And im not. read it before you reply. Name and shame anyone who does this. How the hell is that putting everyone in the same bag.
Pages: 1 2 3