MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GamesMania
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
i used on my other forum all the time o like this theme ALOT
Thank you.
hey trinit, can you help me with the original one from the wordpress? you can see the problems i'm having at www.reflectionsdirect.com

the container needs to be wider and it needs to go back to the top Sad

If you help i will rep all your posts in this thread. I can't offer money Sad

Thank You,
~Rs
Unfortunately I'm not a wordpress geek Confused You have to look in the css the container width or something
i've looked and edited a ton, but some of it just doesn't work. can anyone help me? Sad
Question:
Do the downloads in the OP contain the bugfixes and improvements discussed in this thread?
In the start of the thread yes, the rest not because there were no more bugs but personal questions!
OK, thanks for the info.

Real nice theme, I'll give a try.
(2010-11-11, 01:25 PM)DaMaxx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-11, 01:00 PM)Trinit Wrote: [ -> ]I tested the buttons with firefox opera and safari right now and they are working! I can see the hover background.
The problem was that you don't see the hover image right?

Its not the Hover, the Mouseover effect is working well.

when im at the calendar, the calendar button on the pagemenu is blue, instead of black, this doesnt work for the portal, forum, search and members button.

take a look at the screenshot.

found it.

u were lazy in some templates.

to make the hovers work the templates need a body-id, u added ids to calendar & help, but missed it on index, memberlist.

so i just added <body id="buttonclass"> to the templates and copied them to the template Smile.

i'm having the same problem, but i don't understand what he means ^
Same problem here. Could you please post the altered code?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14