MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GamesMania
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Header template
it won't allow me to add links to sites outside the forum...i tried making a link to the blog Sad
Sure it will! Paste me the header template!
Hey,

I've added a new Button in the Pagenav for my Portal. But now I got a problem, and it seems to be a bug.

If I open the calendar.php the "background: url(images/gamesmania/pagenav-hover.png) left top repeat-x;" works fine, but on the other Buttons it's not working. Even with the help.php its working.

http://test.clan-numen.eu

But as u can see with no other Button on the Pagenav...

header template
<div id="menu_container">
    			<div id="pagemenucontainer">
    				<ul id="pagemenu">
    					<li class="portal"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/portal.php">{$lang->toplinks_portal}</a></li>
    					<li class="forum"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php">{$lang->toplinks_forum}</a></li>
    					<li class="search"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php">{$lang->toplinks_search}</a></li>
					<li class="memberlist"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/memberlist.php">{$lang->toplinks_memberlist}</a></li>
					<li class="calendar"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/calendar.php">{$lang->toplinks_calendar}</a></li>
					<li class="help"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=help">{$lang->toplinks_help}</a></li>
    				</ul>
    			</div>
</div>
and the pagemenu.css
#portal #pagemenu  li.portal a, #forum #pagemenu  li.forum a, #search #pagemenu  li.search a, #memberlist #pagemenu  li.memberlist a, #help #pagemenu  li.help a, #calendar #pagemenu  li.calendar a {
	color:#fff;
    text-decoration: none;
    background: url(images/gamesmania/pagenav-hover.png) left top repeat-x;
    text-shadow: 0 1px 0 #007c78;
	}

I hope u can help me Smile

btw: as it seems it's doent even working on ur demo-page.

Additional Information:
Tested browser: chrome, ff.

Found a difference in the CSS-Style...
[attachment=20481][attachment=20480]
I tested the buttons with firefox opera and safari right now and they are working! I can see the hover background.
The problem was that you don't see the hover image right?
(2010-11-11, 01:00 PM)Trinit Wrote: [ -> ]I tested the buttons with firefox opera and safari right now and they are working! I can see the hover background.
The problem was that you don't see the hover image right?

Its not the Hover, the Mouseover effect is working well.

when im at the calendar, the calendar button on the pagemenu is blue, instead of black, this doesnt work for the portal, forum, search and members button.

take a look at the screenshot.
[attachment=20482]
found it.

u were lazy in some templates.

to make the hovers work the templates need a body-id, u added ids to calendar & help, but missed it on index, memberlist.

so i just added <body id="buttonclass"> to the templates and copied them to the template Smile.
Thanks for sharing the solution ^^
ohh my usergroups I am happy u r using it!! I am very-very happy!!
Yeah, I'm not the smartest guy in the bunch when it comes to HTML and such.

Can someone point me, or tell me, how to add links to different pages in the navigation bar for this theme?

Anyways, great theme! We at Toasted Gaming (www.toastedgaming.elementfx.com/forum) are using it.
Header templates -> header ->

You'll find some links (<a href="">Test</a>) into <li></li>

just copy one of them and paste it changing the link (href) and the content.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14