MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GamesMania
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Kile Yes I wrote it in the post above!
In the quote there's the exact copyright

Anyway how could they stand out more? With a border more colorful?
The trow's are too plain, which overall block out the buttons. This is because everything is the same colour.
Wow, stunning theme.
@Trinit
I meant in the footer, because I ran into problems of my own a few months back when I ported a theme for a client, thinking they owned all the rights.
So I left it as Ported by ______, original by ________.

Also, maybe make it a lighter shade of brown? And even better would be to make the buttons blue (the blue in the logo).

As for the thead - it's not quite what I had in mind for a ported theme.
Maybe utilize the h2 they have in the theme as the thead?
Incorporate some blue so it's not so monotone (this is kind've hard, since WordPress used images in posts to make the theme more colorful).

Anyhow, good luck with this!
Hmm.. how could I leave the border from the thead?
A lot of themes are being released now with really nicer header sections. I must say a few themes have slightly plain forum bits, but its nothing that cant be customised yourself once its installed. Nothing the community cant help you with. Good job!
Just a few quick modifications:
http://dev.zynge.net/private/
Haven't edited any images or anything yet - just wanted to toy around with it for a few minutes.
Also, be sure to rename the menu file with a .css extension, otherwise you did a nice job!
Oh.. this is awesome! Anyway what do I have to write in the copyright? (I mean your name)

Ps. I just have to see the source, see where the CSS is located and replace it with mine right?

By the way I love the textareas and button colors! Thanks Wink
Some template changes as well, and I'll send you the theme files.
You can do what you want with the copy right Wink
I'll add at the footer:
Ported by Trinit and Infranight, original by (Idk, I'll see his name).

With link to ur site!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14