MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server ( AND WORKS?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
yep, Confused suddently, i started to get this error...
and most funny thing is that the forum works fine D:
How can i debug it to get more information?

Your copy of MyBB running on beatDJ.net (http://www.beatdj.net/foros) has experienced an error. Details of the error include:
---
Type: 20
File:  (Line no. 0)
SQL Error: 0 -
Query: [READ] Unable to connect to MySQL serve

[Image: omgxe.jpg]

what's the name of that zone?

i checked postbit classic
	<td class="{$altbg}" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; vertical-align: middle;"><span class="smalltext">{$post['postdate']} {$post['posttime']}<br />{$post['social1']}</span></td>
	<td class="{$altbg}" style="vertical-align: middle;">
		<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
			<tr valign="bottom">
				<td align="left" ><span class="smalltext">{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}</span></td>
				<td align="right">{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}</td>
			</tr>
		</table>
	</td>
</tr>
</table>{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

looks fine
Im guessing there's something wrong with the plugin "MyAdvertisements". It seems to be failing to connect???
it's not related to myadvertisements, there is NO advertisement in that zone, i've removed the code from postbit {myadvertisements_zone3} and there is still the message appearing D:!
What other plugins do you have??
Try de-activating, then deleting the my advertisements plugin from your server altogether
part of the template issue is that {myadvertisements_zone3} is missing the '$' like {$myadvertisements_zone3}

do any plugins you are currently using call mysql_connect or $db->connect?
(2010-06-24, 04:40 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]What other plugins do you have??

+30 plugins D:

(2010-06-24, 08:08 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]part of the template issue is that {myadvertisements_zone3} is missing the '$' like {$myadvertisements_zone3}

do any plugins you are currently using call mysql_connect or $db->connect?

i am going to check all the plugins that have those strings.
report back soon
the only plugin that uses a connect is akismet
No one D:
Well, for some reason i been getting this error to, while trying to make a post and then post it, after that, where quick reply is it showed the error in the screen shot in the first post.
(2010-06-24, 11:15 PM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]Well, for some reason i been getting this error to, while trying to make a post and then post it, after that, where quicky reply is it showed the error in the screen shot in the first post.

Could you send me your plugin list?
i wish to compare it with mine
Add Spiders (0.1)
Admin Security Enhancements (1.01)
AdvancedProfile (3.0)
Akismet (1.2.1)
Construction Mode (1.0)
Cool Codes (1.1)
Dissect/Duplicate Posts (1.1)
Dynamic Board Statistics (1.2)
Hide Links to Guests (1.0)
Last Threads, Posts and Popular Threads on UserCP Home (1.0)
Lightbox 2 (1.3)
Mail on activation (1.4)
Moderators can change username (1.0)
MyDownloads (1.4)
MyTheme (1.0 BETA)
MyTwitterBB (2.4)
Post Please! (1.0)
Quick Thread (1.0)
RSS Feed Poster (1.0)
Settings Cleaner (2.0)
Show Thread Notes in showthread. (1.1)
Social Sharing Button (1.0)
Simple TagCloud (beta) (0.8)
Disable Special Characters in Usernames (1.0)
Stop forum spam (1.0)
Thread Tooltip Preview (1.31)
Twitter New Thread (1.0)
User Agent Reporter (1.0)
vB Style Quotes (1.1)
Welcome Guest (1.5)
Welcome PM (1.0)
XThreads (1.10)
Pages: 1 2 3 4