MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Things that bother you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
What are some things that bother you, a.k.a "Pet Peeves"? Heres my list:
  • People (Americans) who think Canada is an artic woodland where eskimos reside.
  • 8 year olds that play violent video games and spam the mic with there pre-pubescent voice.
  • Kids that get whatever they want.
  • People who constantly switch the radio station in the car (While there driving especially).

Just to name a few...
talking/driving.
In real life trolls.
People who argue a paper argument while the masses and enforcement do nothing.
(2010-07-04, 03:42 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]
  • People (Americans) who think Canada is an artic woodland where eskimos reside.
  • 8 year olds that play violent video games and spam the mic with there pre-pubescent voice.
  • People who constantly switch the radio station in the car (While there driving especially).
People who chew with their mouths open OR make lots of noise with their mouth when they eat.
(2010-07-04, 04:24 AM)Dutchcoffee Wrote: [ -> ]People who chew with their mouths open OR make lots of noise with their mouth when they eat.

Totally agree there.

I hate the kids who have a big mouth on XBOX Live.
Desktops that have 500000 things on there and I cant find something >:|
(2010-07-04, 04:26 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-04, 04:24 AM)Dutchcoffee Wrote: [ -> ]People who chew with their mouths open OR make lots of noise with their mouth when they eat.

Totally agree there.

I hate the kids who have a big mouth on XBOX Live.
Dito
(2010-07-04, 04:38 AM)Lyndon Dueck Wrote: [ -> ]Desktops that have 500000 things on there and I cant find something >:|

I can't stand to place any icons on my desktop. I keep it clear all the time.
(2010-07-04, 03:56 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-04, 03:42 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]

LuLz aren't you American?

+1000, I really dislike that.

When people use characters for the wrong purpose. Like using "" to mark emphasis, or extra !, and so on. It just looks so ridiculous to me.

I also dislike ugly designed things, I just can't help to criticize them while mocking of the designers (specially in real life items, omg...).

Umm AOL'er language I also hate.

My country's politics, president and all government, as well as candidates included.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12