MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Technoman can NOT log in?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
why can't I sign in with my username "Technoman"?
Not to mention i resent my new password 5 times last night, still nothing

[Image: technoman.jpg]
We can all sign in fine.

Check your cookies are enabled and that your entering the right password. If you have forgotten your password then do a password reset.

In future don't create a duplicate account.

Edit: I didn't see that additional information and print screen before. You must have edited your post just as I was posting it. That is strange, have you tried another browser? It might be a cacheing issue.
I have used many tried 2 browsers (FF + IE), I even changed my ip a few times, i even asked some people to log into my account, and everyone that has tried but to no avail.
I dont know where else to explain to you but the reason i created another thread was due to you closing this one at the time, I do apolagize and your more then welcome to delete my other thread at this point since this thread is back and open.

Thanks
Works fine for all of us. Maybe you are doing something wrong?
I'm guessing merging the account will fix it.
nope have given my new passowrd to a member earlier and they cant eathier
can a Staff sign me out of the account, by forcing technoman out completly?
The only way to do that would be deleting the session through the DB. I'm not sure who has access to that, probably only Chris Boulton.
(2010-07-08, 07:11 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]The only way to do that would be deleting the session through the DB. I'm not sure who has access to that, probably only Chris Boulton.

I just reset it again so it re-sent me a brand new passowrd, and I sent all this information over to polarbear, lets see what happens for him Dodgy
I can now confirm that something is seriously messed up. You have two new pm's apparently yet you do not have permission to access them (or anything registered users can for that matter). Also the strange thing is when you goto technoman's profile it actually says 'Online - Viewing Technoman's Profile'.

Have you done anything to your account recently?
I'm getting an incredible sense of déjà vu with this, I swear something like this has come up before somewhere.

I've re-saved your profile and reset your password, PM'd it to this new account; see what happens now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4