MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB RPG System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2010-07-18, 04:25 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, it looks like a lot of people are developing RPG systems for MyBB now. Sad

It's always good to have choice. Smile
(2010-07-18, 04:17 PM)Winford F. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-18, 04:25 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, it looks like a lot of people are developing RPG systems for MyBB now. Sad

It's always good to have choice. Smile

And prefered developers Toungue
If you need help regarding User Experience, Interface and Usability, or general Game Design, please ask me. Inferno 3.0 was... nice. But extremely HARD to use and customize. A user could tweak a system for months, and still isn't worth it, you need a quick game, not a very complex system, it's just an internet game. Looked at the other RPG and it's just a copy, didn't liked it.

I have +15 years of video game experience, 5 years of Web Design and 2 years running usability tests.
Thanks but right now I have about 5 projects that I need to place on hold until I finish working out some things IRL. Sad
Give me a heads-up (PM) if you want when you decide to continue this project =), no rush-
Wow I'm soo looking forward to this! Smile keep up the good work =)
its really old code was getting all working first then work on making it better yes was looking for help for it because been really sick in rl
We will be waiting for it massacre
hope you recover soon!
any news on this so far? there's currently no rpg mods/plugins made for the latest 1.6 mybb, any kind of public beta testing of the mod would be great =) we can all help you improve your rpg system Smile
Joe has sadly become hard to find. :/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10