MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB RPG System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I haven't had any time to work on anything (I haven't even visited my own forums/websites in over a month) but here's what little I have available here: http://jmd.cc/bb/Thread-MyRPG-0-1-Release

I might have some more done on the backend somewhere but I honestly don't have the time to look for it so I want to apologize for those waiting on it. Sad
I get this error when trying to download it:
"Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'jmdba'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/jmdcc/public_html/downloads.php on line 6
Access denied for user 'jmdba'@'localhost' (using password: YES)"
Damn, yet another thing I'll add to the list to check. Sad
damn, i was going to dl it ><
(2011-07-09, 03:54 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, yet another thing I'll add to the list to check. Sad

Heh, if you want just feel free to attach it in a PM or in your original thread on here ;P
would actually probably be really convenient for everyone Wink, or at least link to the download on your forum, that way you still get the traffic
(2011-07-09, 01:56 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]I get this error when trying to download it:
"Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'jmdba'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/jmdcc/public_html/downloads.php on line 6
Access denied for user 'jmdba'@'localhost' (using password: YES)"

All fixed. Sorry about that, forgot to change the MySQL info after changing hosts.
hmm so anyone gonna develop it further ?
I thing only a functional RPG is lacking in MyBB Undecided

I Will try to edit it somewhat....
Lets see what happens Smile
(2011-07-16, 05:08 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]All fixed. Sorry about that, forgot to change the MySQL info after changing hosts.
Alright cool will check it out. Disregard my PM btw ;P

(2011-07-16, 01:22 PM)sumicool Wrote: [ -> ]hmm so anyone gonna develop it further ?
I thing only a functional RPG is lacking in MyBB Undecided

I Will try to edit it somewhat....
Lets see what happens Smile
Yeah I might; I'm gonna download it now and check it out later on.
I'll see if I have any dev stuff saved off that might help any devs looking to take over the project. If I setup an SVN server would any devs be willing to work together on the project or just leave it as is?
(2011-07-16, 10:22 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]I'll see if I have any dev stuff saved off that might help any devs looking to take over the project. If I setup an SVN server would any devs be willing to work together on the project or just leave it as is?

I'm open to the idea, though I haven't really seen any other dev interest in this...(plenty of user interest though Cool)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10