MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Indefinable absense.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Now first i'm gonna write this, because i didn't at first want to post anything, but i hate it more then anything when a member who was around (liked or not) disapears. I don't want a pity fest, i don't need it.

I have issues, you all see that, you all know that. I really can't relate to people at all well. I've had a lot of personal issues, and i'm applying to become leech off of society as we speak. Depending on all that i may be moving out on my own. Internet is not a nessecity i need, nor is electrical costs. So will likely be selling my computers when it comes to that. So this could very well be my last post.

Again i restate i'm not looking for your pity, i don't mean to be rude but it happens often, if your so strucken by this, i suggest you go look a youth shelter, my case is much much light then anything you would see there.
Come on MSN right now Toungue.
You'll be back..
(2010-07-18, 02:20 AM)iBf Wrote: [ -> ]You'll be back..

How? I won't have a computer. Looking at the local housing first and last are all required at the minimum for a apartment thats about 500 each.
If you leave I will miss you. Sad
Perhaps a local library might enable you internet access to keep in touch?
(2010-07-18, 02:50 AM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps a local library might enable you internet access to keep in touch?

The local library doesn't allow brosing outside its archives.
Computer Cafes?

I'm going to miss your harsh criticism on my themes via MSN lol Sad
You're not going. End of story. Smile
Well didn't know yeah, well i probably seen you a lot on the community, but didn't bother. Anyways, good luck. you'll manage if you got a good class job.
Pages: 1 2 3 4