MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Integer Conversion Error on this forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Fatal error: [SQL] [1054] Unknown column 'remember' in 'field list'
SELECT
uid,allownotices,hideemail,invisible,receivepms,pmnotify,remember,showsigs,showavatars,showquickreply,showredirect,away FROM mybb_users LIMIT 0, 10000 in /home/xxxxxcom/public_html/writer/inc/db_mysql.php on line 550

Does this mean it's zeeked?
Also when I goto the domain where the forums had been I got this too.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in /home/xxxxxcom/public_html/writer/inc/config.php on line 36
Did you run the upgrade script?
Yeah I tried that and this is what happened. Actually the config php on line 36 was the first error. I tried re-running it and got the latter error. I tried to then upload the backup I had made and ran from fresh and just keep getting the line 550 error.

Funny, that yesterday I got by on another forum upgrade with minimal issues. But this one this morning just doesn't wanna upgrade.
What is the board URL? Also, what is line 36 of your config file?
(2010-08-04, 02:52 PM)zDawg32 Wrote: [ -> ]What is the board URL? Also, what is line 36 of your config file?

PM'd you the url
Line 550 error states

trigger_error("<strong>[SQL] [".$this->error_number()."] ".$this->error_string()."</strong><br />{$string}", E_USER_ERROR);

That is in the file db_mysql.php file generated while upgrading the forums.
I'm looking over the file, hang on...
This seems to be a problem with the merge. Give me 20 minutes to find the problem.

Where in the merge are you when you get this error?
Integer Conversion Project

MyBB is now currently converting a section of data to the new format, this may take a while.

usergroups: Converting column type

users: Converting 0 to 23 of 23
Can you make me an admin account on your board, so I can run the merge?
(2010-08-04, 03:28 PM)zDawg32 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you make me an admin account on your board, so I can run the merge?

There is no admin access anymore, the admin gives errors. The board never upgraded.
You can only run the upgrade if you are an admin.

I am looking into why it doesn't work.
Pages: 1 2 3