MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WTS] 20k posts and 3k members MyBB Themes support site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Our members have made a total of 20,239 posts in 2,269 threads.
We currently have 3,142 members registered.

http://mybbthemes.8ez.com/

I'm thinking this should go to someone who cares and has the time to work on it. Site currently runs on 1.4.13. I've removed all spam posts and 0 post members. So DB is fairly clean. There are no plugins installed. They are all deactivated and removed making an import very easy.

Note: This does NOT include the DOMAIN. You must get your own domain or merge this into your existing forum.

PM me your offers.
Was that the one that belonged to FirefoxWiz? (or am I getting my sites confused)
WOW O_O

SO your selling for like xxx$?
So you're basically selling the database & forum files? How many times will it be sold?
Quote:Was that the one that belonged to FirefoxWiz? (or am I getting my sites confused)

8ez.com is my domain. I gave her a free subdomain for the project. Her parents would not allow her to own a website. She relenquished the site to me after she had abandoned the forum.

Quote:SO your selling for like xxx$?

I'm taking offers.

Quote:So you're basically selling the database & forum files? How many times will it be sold?

Once. And I will not use this myself either. It's an exclusive rights purchase.
labrocca come on gives us an approximate you are expecting Smile
I'd just like to see this go to someone in the community who will take care of it well and run a good MyBB 3rd party support site. Hopefully someone who can make good themes.
If it's not sold yet, I'm going to ask Jessie S. if he wants it. Second best themer here imo. Big Grin
(2010-08-09, 10:53 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]If it's not sold yet, I'm going to ask Jessie S. if he wants it. Second best themer here imo. Big Grin

Second best? LOL.

Nah, he's not that good, imho.
(2010-08-09, 03:32 PM)morpia Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-09, 10:53 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]If it's not sold yet, I'm going to ask Jessie S. if he wants it. Second best themer here imo. Big Grin

Second best? LOL.

Nah, he's not that good, imho.

Why? o_O
Pages: 1 2 3 4