MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Your Hosting Manager and Your Ideas Manager (YHM and YIM)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi,

I'd like to talk about my two projects that I am working on.

YHM is an open source cPanel hosting app that has been designed from the ground up focusing on simplicity and ease of use. (like WHMCS, iPanel ETC)
YIM is an open source ideas management system that is designed to allow users to vote on certain ideas like the MyBB Ideas Site.

YHM is currently under heavy development and YIM has been released as Beta 1. Many new features are planned for Beta 2 to improve it's functionality.

We are also currently looking for staff (if you've seen the requests/services/jobs thread) to help us with the projects.

And finally the site itself is still being worked on so there are lots of empty/broken pages however the forums work fine Smile

http://forums.yhm.co.uk

So please register and help make the forums less... dead Toungue
I'd like to help out, but I must be blind as I can't find the thread you're talking about. Toungue
I'll have to stalk this for a while. Toungue
Looks nice but why do some pages have Meh in there?
I'm coding the Wordpress blog theme Toungue
(2010-08-10, 11:18 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Looks nice but why do some pages have Meh in there?

The site is a work in progress. I thought it was generally more important to develop the actual software rather than the website at the mo Toungue

(2010-08-10, 07:27 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]I'll have to stalk this for a while. Toungue

Lol thanks.

(2010-08-11, 12:30 AM)Lyndon D. Wrote: [ -> ]I'm coding the Wordpress blog theme Toungue

Yeah hopefully that will be good too as the current blog theme is pretty... messed up.. Toungue
Registered Smile

Regards
Praveer
Thanks Praveer Smile
(2010-08-11, 07:16 AM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-10, 11:18 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Looks nice but why do some pages have Meh in there?

The site is a work in progress. I thought it was generally more important to develop the actual software rather than the website at the mo Toungue

(2010-08-10, 07:27 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]I'll have to stalk this for a while. Toungue

Lol thanks.

(2010-08-11, 12:30 AM)Lyndon D. Wrote: [ -> ]I'm coding the Wordpress blog theme Toungue

Yeah hopefully that will be good too as the current blog theme is pretty... messed up.. Toungue

I don't think you get me, it says "Meh" on some pages. What does that have to do with the website development?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7