MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Guests can't see all the threads.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
That's why i don't post it..

so is there any way to fix this problem?
(2010-08-20, 04:53 AM)Disturbed Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah it's fixed on my forum.. But like i said, i had support and development yelling at me that it wasn't a good fix. The turkish mybb site suffers from this bug too, but it seems mybb.com is not interested in fixing it. (since its not on the buglist)

Mybb is interested in fix all the problems, but is impossible because we can't to reproduce it.
(2010-08-20, 08:18 PM)Joey_Pham423 Wrote: [ -> ]so is there any way to fix this problem?

I had to fix it on my forum because i only have 1 forum. Looked really bad without it. And starting over was not an option because there were already like 30.000+ posts when this bug showed his ugly head.

But as you can see, mybb does not like my fix. I don't want to risk being banned for fixes they don't like.

You really need to update some of your plugins btw..

Did you set and allowed permissions for guests in "categories" of those forums/subforums ??
Big problem
Forum with this problem are high
and .. No solution !!!!
No solution !!!!
No solution !!!!
(2010-08-21, 08:47 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Did you set and allowed permissions for guests in "categories" of those forums/subforums ??

Like I said, I didn't do anything with the permission part at all
HuhUndecided
OK, can you open up two browser windows/tabs, load a forum where this happens, view one window/tab logged in and one as a guest. Look at the threads that don't show as a guest; is there anything special about them?? Do the ones that don't show have ratings while the ones that do show have no ratings, or vice versa?? Also, what version of MySQL do you run??
MySQL 5.1.50
Pages: 1 2 3 4