MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Guests can't see all the threads.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I do believe I've finally figured this out.

I'll file a bug report and add the link to it to this post afterwards.
Matt R.,

Thank you so much for all the effort to find it.

I will come back later and see what the problem was.

Cheers.

Wink
Reported: [Issue #1307]
I've finally figured this out: [Issue #1307]
(2010-11-05, 11:41 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I've finally figured this out: [Issue #1307]

Excellent. Very good job Matt! I 'll keep an eye on the ticket. Although i am still on 1.4* i am sure the fix for 1.6 will be the same as for 1.4

Thanks ... Threadratings table was difficult ... Whether the solution offered?
If the "empty" threadratings table, we can solve the problem.
We are waiting
A temporary solution is to remove the ability for guests to vote on threads; the reason so few people have this issue is because guests can't rate threads by default, so it'll only be an issue if people allow it.
I changed the permission for Guests to NOT be able to rate threads,in the ACP.

But nothing changed when I looked there as a guest.Does that mean it will take time for the problem to go away or is it a permanent problem?

When the bug is cleaned out.Will it take time for the problem to clear up by itself from future guest viewings?

I stopped the guests ability to rate threads.But nothing changed.I assume that it will take time for it to change back to normal condition.
The problem is solved, read this thread Smile http://community.mybb.com/thread-41394.html
Pages: 1 2 3 4