MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBTalk.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
You need to leave the link for Audentio in the footer, otherwise you're stealing.
I was messing the footer so i could remove à Logo, don't worry ill put it back
(2010-08-20, 03:37 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]Tierney, go to the mybbrunway showcase thread and continue to bump that. Its already at 6 pages of useless posts, why not make it 10?

Ok sir. tierney is active there for his own reasons. And I think you need these two things:
1- learning the basic things of Politeness.
2- A complete mental test (or brain checked) because you are too angry in all of your posts.
Also I am a part of mybbtalk's staff so do not advice me.
(2010-08-22, 08:31 PM)Leon.P Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-20, 03:37 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]Tierney, go to the mybbrunway showcase thread and continue to bump that. Its already at 6 pages of useless posts, why not make it 10?

Ok sir. tierney is active there for his own reasons. And I think you need these two things:
1- learning the basic things of Politeness.
2- A complete mental test (or brain checked) because you are too angry in all of your posts.
Also I am a part of mybbtalk's staff so do not advice me.
Well for starters, this is "after-the-fact". People seem to have a positive view of mybbtalk and by bumping negative comments, you are not going to help. Furthermore, in case it wasn't clear...I was defending YOUR site.......

Wow wow. please stop the arguing. back on topic.
(2010-08-23, 12:09 AM)onebot Wrote: [ -> ]Wow wow. please stop the arguing. back on topic.

Thats what i came to say.
This section was intended to know ideas from professional point of view from fellow members. Its basically started to give our ideas towards a site so that the admin can correct any mistakes.

So please stick to that guys.
MyBB Customizeation is spelt wrong, not very professional theme is allright but not great. i dont know why you need staff on this site there are almost no members.

Sorry try and think creativly about a new name and a different site all together mabey gaming or something with more scope.
Name is very nice. And for scope, it has a huge scope of becoming popular. And about staff thing you are right.

Regards
Praveer
I think it could do well, but you need to offer something that most of the other sites don't have Smile
Look. I didn't mean anything that you guys thought I dis. Please don't put words in my mount. I want the MyBB community to expand, and I want there to be help for MyBB users. I was just wondering why not? The chances are it won't do so hot, so why not help a small, thriving community that is already established. I wasn't saying that just to advertise MyBB Runway, and I don't know why you guys were so childish about it.

OP: I am joining right now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6