MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBTalk.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
@ tierney: your right.
@ Awptimus : Thanks for the reply but I am not starter. I am active in my own language support site. Also my joomla support site has more then 2000 active members.
No matter
@ Onebot: Sorry for that I say. But I think that you don't want to grow the forum up. I think that you have a share account or VPS, etc, and want to have more then one site there.
So I don't help you.

OP: I logged out from mybbtalk and try finding another MyBB development sites to help there Feel free to ban me or something else.
Heh lol you I told you I am a developer but you added me to support team!
Take please to YOUR new member, Tierney! Enjoy that!
Well seems like this is off to a good start Shy Site is barely open for one week and already a staff member leaves.

Oneman I suggest adding your friends; people you know who will help you.
Looking good. It's always good to have some competition Smile. Although you guys shouldn't be so harsh on Tierney. He had a valid point, why start another MyBB Fansite when there are already tons like MyBB Runway. There are many reasons for that including adventure and fun and I respect that. I wish the best to MyBB Talk, it's looking good so far.

(2010-08-20, 02:10 AM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like you are making a second MyBB.com...
(2010-08-20, 02:12 AM)onebot Wrote: [ -> ]No, its like MyBBrunway.COM
I lol'ed. You got for success if you make your own unique forum and website. Most companies that copy of another company don't really succeed. Same counts for forums.

(2010-08-20, 08:13 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]I think it can be better then MyBBRW since the domain much more simple. Just get a nice theme, then take a couple days to fill it with content.
I got to agree, MyBB Talk is a nice name Smile
What? My Otter sites where Open à Long Time ago than mybbtalk, i just added it to my sig. Community will growing big, if you all help out
Quote:I lol'ed. You got for success if you make your own unique forum and website. Most companies that copy of another company don't really succeed. Same counts for forums.
I lol'ed too because what you just said makes no sense.
Well we just want to offer free plugins and themes. Its à General Site for mybb, developers can post there stuff on there and themers can too.
Okay what mybbsource or mybbcentral? Mybbrunway had to come from some where?
Im Not copying there stuff.
That will be great I see the board will be more popular then here/Mybbsource, etc!
(2010-08-23, 07:51 PM)Leon.P Wrote: [ -> ]That will be great I see the board will be more popular then here/Mybbsource, etc!
For someone who quit, you still seem to like the site Sleepy

(2010-08-23, 07:53 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-23, 07:51 PM)Leon.P Wrote: [ -> ]That will be great I see the board will be more popular then here/Mybbsource, etc!

No. I left. But it is not a reason to satirize him. Our purpose is open source development. And not enmity. I hope you understand.And I left mybb talk.
(2010-08-23, 08:03 PM)Leon.P Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-23, 07:53 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]

No. I left. But it is not a reason to satirize him. Our purpose is open source development. And not enmity. I hope you understand.And I left mybb talk.
There is no difference between you quit and you left <_<

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6