MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBTalk.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2010-08-23, 08:04 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-23, 08:03 PM)Leon.P Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-23, 07:53 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-23, 07:51 PM)Leon.P Wrote: [ -> ]That will be great I see the board will be more popular then here/Mybbsource, etc!
For someone who quit, you still seem to like the site Sleepy

No. I left. But it is not a reason to satirize him. Our purpose is open source development. And not enmity. I hope you understand.And I left mybb talk.
There is no difference between you quit and you left <_<

Really? But I think my pet knows that.
Quote:Really? But I think my pet knows that.
Are saying you are as dumb as your pet?

I'd really be inclined to know how many people think there is a difference between quitting a job and leaving a job.

There is definately a difference between quitting and being fired...but none between quitting and leaving.

Nice re-edit btw Smile

Quote:Ok sir. tierney is active there for his own reasons. And I think you need these two things:
1- learning the basic things of Politeness.
2- A complete mental test (or brain checked) because you are too angry in all of your posts.

I said Sleepy
That's enough for rude people.Wink
Why does everyone like to derail EVERY SINGLE showcase thread with insults, flames and spam?!?! Do you honestly not care about the forum rules at all???

At this rate, everyone is going to lose showcasing privileges, the way things are going.
(2010-08-23, 08:23 PM)Leon.P Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Ok sir. tierney is active there for his own reasons. And I think you need these two things:
2- A complete mental test (or brain checked) because you are too angry in all of your posts.

I said Sleepy
Thanks guthix121 Wink

To thread starter I apologize for these posts. It really irks me when people join a site and then quit the next day...

(2010-08-23, 08:24 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]Why does everyone like to derail EVERY SINGLE showcase thread with insults, flames and spam?!?! Do you honestly not care about the forum rules at all???

At this rate, everyone is going to lose showcasing privileges, the way things are going.

You are right. I am sorry.
(2010-08-23, 08:27 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-23, 08:23 PM)Leon.P Wrote: [ -> ]

I said Sleepy
Thanks guthix121 Wink

To thread starter I apologize for these posts. It really irks me when people join a site and then quit the next day...

Stop spamming. I am Leon.P.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6