MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyone else wish we could do a MyBB Jam?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
For all of you who don't know a "Jam" is, its when people get together in real life in a cafe, and bug test new products. Its common in linux groups.

Would anyone else love to see a MyBB jam Toungue?
Me!!! Big Grin
In Australia, "Jam" means to play musical instruments together. I'll attend if it is in Australia. Smile
(2010-08-26, 04:07 AM)Sleepwalker Wrote: [ -> ]In Australia, "Jam" means to play musical instruments together. I'll attend if it is in Australia. Smile

+1

I'll attend if it is in Melbourne Smile.
(2010-08-26, 04:47 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-26, 04:07 AM)Sleepwalker Wrote: [ -> ]In Australia, "Jam" means to play musical instruments together. I'll attend if it is in Australia. Smile

+1

We could head out to Costellos for a few beers afterwards too!
I wish there was a MyBB "Jam" but I probably wouldn't be able to go Toungue
(2010-08-26, 04:48 AM)Sleepwalker Wrote: [ -> ]

+1

Too young. Maccas?
I really wouldn't want to meet a group of people that I pretend to hate, just to talk about MyBB bugs.

That's why we have the developers. Toungue
(2010-08-26, 04:57 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-26, 04:48 AM)Sleepwalker Wrote: [ -> ]

+1

Too young. Maccas?

Fast food binge it is.

Maccas, Hungry Jacks, Deepam Indiain, then I might stop for a beer at Costellos then we can go through eggs at Kambrya and Brentwood Park.
That would be awesome, Mark. I would finally know what you all look like. :p
Pages: 1 2 3 4