MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pointless Bans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I lol'd. I didn't break any rules, admins cannot just ban me for breaking rules that don't exist. All the rules on TAZ were not broken at all.

I think they're pretty lame admins, if they ban people for non existent rules.

Thanks again Praveer! Smile
(2010-08-28, 03:13 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]I lol'd. I didn't break any rules, admins cannot just ban me for breaking rules that don't exist. All the rules on TAZ were not broken at all.

Technically, they can. It's their forum and they can do whatever they want. Consider it a privilege that you are even allowed to post on TAZ at all.

(2010-08-28, 03:13 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]I lol'd. I didn't break any rules, admins cannot just ban me for breaking rules that don't exist. All the rules on TAZ were not broken at all.

I think they're pretty lame admins, if they ban people for non existent rules.

Thanks again Praveer! Smile

lol. A site is private property. Thats like saying that if i am polite in your house, i can stay and so can everyone. :/

lol... I can ban you off my site because i don't like Gaara in Naruto :p.
@Gaara my friend who is a Mod on TAZ as you know told me which rule you violated but I forgot Toungue
Move on. There are always other forums. TAZ imho sort of blows anyways.
(2010-08-29, 02:01 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Move on. There are always other forums. TAZ imho sort of blows anyways.

Best advice honestly. Every time I read a thread on TAZ in any of the forum sections it just broke out into a war of forum x is better than forum y because it has z feature...
(2010-08-27, 06:04 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Contact them and ask to revise the ban.

Yea, thats all you can do really, instead of being a "Firestar" and creating hundreds of accounts to post again. Just give up on TAZ
I already have given up with TAZ. Smile
I have better things to do than get pointless infractions for no reason. IIRC, labrocca left TAZ as well.
Once I got banned from a forum for making a detailed thread on the main discussion point of the forum.
I got banned once for saying the theme was ugly to the new owner. Apparently banning the most active member does harm.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6