MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pointless Bans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
The only bans I have done on my forums is duplicate accounts (created because their other account(s) were banned), spammers and the warez posters on my hosting forums.
@dmmcintyre3: necropost??? Toungue

I have deleted about 2500 spam accounts. It drives me mad. They just register then dont activate or post!
How can it be a spam account if it's not activated?
Ughh, really Sajuuk?

So here's the deal everyone. Sajuuk and some other guy git into an argument on another forum so he posted a topic about it on TAZ. Nothing wrong with that. Well then he started another thread, then the other guy came on and made his own thread. Basically the two of them started a hug flame war spanning four or five different threads. Our Staff asked them to stop yet they continued. We solved it by giving them both a one week ban.

So as you can see, TAZ did nothing wrong, and both were warned before any bans or warning were given out.
This happened a few months ago, I don't see why anyone cares. Undecided

Plus, I did stop. He didn't. I've asked this thread be closed before any more bickering occurs.
Closed on request.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6