MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pointless Bans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
@Matt: Wow, that's a bit pointless. Banning you for just saying "This is the subject of the forum etc etc."?

@Mark: lol.
TAZ is a cool concept but it's pretty boring and inactive
i got banned from a forum for telling the admin to shove his forum after he slagged me off on the public forums he then proceeded to delete said thread
Never been banned to my knowledge ^___^
I get banned most of the time for SHOWTING IN THE SHOWTBAWKS. irony
(2010-08-31, 08:58 PM)Conor Calby Wrote: [ -> ]Never been banned to my knowledge ^___^

Luck I've only been banned once that I can think of and it was because I was a clan admin who defied the founders with good reason.
(2010-08-31, 09:31 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]I get banned most of the time for SHOWTING IN THE SHOWTBAWKS. irony

(2010-09-01, 11:52 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-31, 08:58 PM)Conor Calby Wrote: [ -> ]Never been banned to my knowledge ^___^

Luck I've only been banned once that I can think of and it was because I was a clan admin who defied the founders with good reason.

You two should join Tm0.org ^_^
What? I'm not into your trolling stuff Mark.
(2010-09-01, 09:07 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]What? I'm not into your trolling stuff Mark.

I mean i'll ban you. >_>
Well, if the forum is that bad then, might be good to leave and go elsewhere.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6