MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Block & Blue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: 30w9i7o.jpg]

Block & Blue is a clean and square black and blue theme. It features a modal login box made with the awesome jQuery UI library. The login box's CSS is editable in the ACP so you can customize it just like you would with the theme. If you need any help, feel free to post in this thread, PM me, or contact me via email (it can be found in my profile).

What's it look like?
If you need to see it before downloading, that's okay. I've got you covered. Here's what you get:
[attachment=19765][attachment=19766][attachment=19767]

[Image: 2eppnw0.jpg]
Awesome simple theme!
Yea simple themes are often the best .
Found a bug in the loginbox when you click register the url is not good its the register from Mybb.com.

Inbetwee
(2010-09-06, 02:42 PM)inbetwee Wrote: [ -> ]Found a bug in the loginbox when you click register the url is not good its the register from Mybb.com.

Inbetwee

Thanks for catching that. I'll reupload it to the mods site.
Gorgeous.
Woooo! This is no less than a premium skin. I'm going to use this for jailbreak.dre.am Big Grin it's so neat I'd suggest it for the default theme in the next MyBB!
Wow! That's very clean theme.

I'm gonna use it on dailynewsdiscussions.com
Nice and Simple!.
Perfect. I have some questions. Is it possible to get a PSD of the button files so I can change the color? I want a red theme based on this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8