MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 360Elites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: logo.png]

360Elites is your portal to the XBox 360 community. We are a friendly community always glad to welcome new people into our midst. Alongside our forums, we also run a news service bringing the latest in XBox 360 news and opinions to the world.

Come and check us out at http://www.360elites.net
Nice theme. What happen to vBulletin?
Nice to see its running MyBB Wink

Joined.
(2010-10-03, 08:26 PM)Pkmn Dillon Wrote: [ -> ]Nice theme. What happen to vBulletin?

Thanks. It just got too expensive to keep the site running because vBulletin 4 was trying to eat the server (just about). Plus, funds are running low ATM, so I'm trying to save money where I can.

(2010-10-03, 08:29 PM)Conor Calby Wrote: [ -> ]Nice to see its running MyBB Wink

Joined.

Thanks a lot Conor Smile There's more to come in the next few days too.
A great looking theme to match the great MyBB forum software your running. Best of luck. Smile

Shoutbox is doing you no favours.
(2010-10-04, 03:47 AM)IpHeX Wrote: [ -> ]A great looking theme to match the great MyBB forum software your running. Best of luck. Smile

Thanks a lot Smile

(2010-10-04, 03:49 AM)iBf Wrote: [ -> ]Shoutbox is doing you no favours.

I know D: M members won't let me get rid of it though haha. We had one on vB and now they can't live without it for organizing games.
nicccceeeeeeeeeeeee Big Grin
(2010-10-04, 09:22 AM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]nicccceeeeeeeeeeeee Big Grin

Cheers lol
Nice theme. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4