MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Myshoutbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
How do you put myshoubox in the portal.php ( i renamed it index.php ) and index.php to forum.php
i want my shoutbox in the "index.php" ( which was portal.php btw ) right under the top links
How do you put myshoubox in the portal.php ( i renamed it index.php ) and index.php to forum.php
i want my shoutbox in the "index.php" ( which was portal.php btw ) right under the top links
heres my site http://overlyconfident.tk
Dont you have one already? I saw one. Do you not like it where its at? That is the most common spot. Or on top.
(2010-10-13, 03:26 AM)Noreturn Wrote: [ -> ]Dont you have one already? I saw one. Do you not like it where its at? That is the most common spot. Or on top.
no i dont like where its at i want it in the homepage like this one
http://nf-gaming.tk

Yes, I like those ones also.

Quick question with those shoutboxes.. Why dont they work on my computer....
(2010-10-13, 03:35 AM)Noreturn Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I like those ones also.

Quick question with those shoutboxes.. Why dont they work on my computer....
so do you know how to put it in the homepage? and you may have the old version of mybb or you installed it wrong

OH I dont want to get off-topic LOL... NM

Even though I want a music player like that on my site!!!! LOL, want to know how he got that!
(2010-10-13, 03:44 AM)Noreturn Wrote: [ -> ]OH I dont want to get off-topic LOL... NM

Even though I want a music player like that on my site!!!! LOL, want to know how he got that!
i know the guy but i jus feel embarrased to ask because i asked him if i could use his website now that i dont want to use it because i'm making my own site and kinda copyin it.. i just ask here but no one seems to answer Sad
What music player? I don't see one.
(2010-10-13, 04:22 AM)lan7 Wrote: [ -> ]What music player? I don't see one.
Go all the way down you will see a mixpod player thingy

Pages: 1 2 3 4