MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Images gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Yes, still not showing.
Do other any images show?? Check your apache error logs for anything relating to them.
(2010-10-20, 07:13 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Do other any images show?? Check your apache error logs for anything relating to them.

where are they?
i checked your site on chrome and works fine for me
(2010-10-20, 07:28 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]i checked your site on chrome and works fine for me

Yes but why not for me?
Can you print screen the problem, since none of us can reproduce it.
(2010-10-20, 07:33 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Can you print screen the problem, since none of us can reproduce it.

I can't print screen for some reason.
no one will be able to help you unless you show us whats wrong as every one else is seeing the images just fine.
(2010-10-21, 05:35 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]no one will be able to help you unless you show us whats wrong as every one else is seeing the images just fine.

It won't let me print screen.
Very very odd i logged in with the admin details yo gave me a while ago and all the buttons are missing but yet veiwing as a guest they are fine can you create a test acount and send me the details so si can compare also i'll see if i can get a screen shot and post for you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5