MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Images gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
You can't do anything wrong really, but okay.
(2010-10-21, 07:27 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You can't do anything wrong really, but okay.

Thanks, I'll PM you them.
Try it now, should be ok.
(2010-10-21, 07:37 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Try it now, should be ok.
That's better thanks, mate.

(2010-10-21, 07:11 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-21, 06:44 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]Who'd have though changing the language would change your image directory bit odd.

It's so it can load localised language buttons. Say you have an English, French and Spanish language pack installed, it'd look in ./images/english/, ./images/francais/, or ./images/espanol/ depending on which one you've chosen, and show buttons in your language. However it should see if that folder exists first and if it doesn't, like here, it should just use ./images/english/

Ok now i see thanks matt

there we go jack with a bit of perceverence me and matt got it sorted between us.
(2010-10-21, 07:53 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-21, 07:11 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-21, 06:44 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]Who'd have though changing the language would change your image directory bit odd.

It's so it can load localised language buttons. Say you have an English, French and Spanish language pack installed, it'd look in ./images/english/, ./images/francais/, or ./images/espanol/ depending on which one you've chosen, and show buttons in your language. However it should see if that folder exists first and if it doesn't, like here, it should just use ./images/english/

Ok now i see thanks matt

there we go jack with a bit of perceverence me and matt got it sorted between us.

Thank you Cool
No problem.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5