MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Images gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2010-10-21, 05:40 PM)Jack123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-21, 05:35 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]no one will be able to help you unless you show us whats wrong as every one else is seeing the images just fine.

It won't let me print screen.

Basically where the images should be, there's a piece of paper icon and in that there's a green circle and blue and pink triangles.
(2010-10-21, 05:49 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]Very very odd i logged in with the admin details yo gave me a while ago and all the buttons are missing but yet veiwing as a guest they are fine can you create a test acount and send me the details so si can compare also i'll see if i can get a screen shot and post for you.
My site's just gone weird. Could you create an account?
View the image directly, does it wirk then??
(2010-10-21, 05:55 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]View the image directly, does it wirk then??

What do you mean?
Well, view the image directly via the URL... if you're using Chrome, right click it and choose Open Image in New Tab. Dies it show there??
The images are there as they appear for me on the test account i just created but they are not present on the admin account.
Jack has any members reported missing images or any of the other admins getting the same issue.
You are seeing the same actual theme that we're seeing... right...??
The theme is apart water
I can see images as a guest and a member using the test account but logging in as a admin the new thread button and post bit buttons are missing, i'm using chrome and tried to view the image right clicked and open image in new tab and it threw out a 404 error there seems to be an issue with that admin account.
It has to be more than that, a 404 error is coming from the server, the server issuing that response doesn't have anything to do with being logged in as an admin. Are you totally sure it's looking in the same folder and it's the exact same theme, not a second version of the same theme installed??
let me just try something
This has me stumped ok here is what i have
jacks admin account is trying to load images from
http://www.movieflump.com/images/water/newthread.gif
my test account is taking images from
http://www.movieflump.com/images/water/e...thread.gif
both are admin accounts, both urls come from a right click and copy image url.
any one have any ideas
Can I have an account with admin access??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5