MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Enigma Computer Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: logo.png]

ECC is a general computer related discussion and help forum, with guides and tutorials on the way.

ECC is powered by MyBB 1.6.2, and I believe is an excellent showcase of what MyBB can do. Featuring over 20 plugins, and many useful modifications from various tutorials on this and other forums (with more coming as we speak), and a nice theme.

ECC is welcoming new members and the enrichment they bring to the forum.

I love the overall look, I don't think the banner works.
It seems fairly dull.
The banner? You mean in my post?
Yeah, I'm rather low on members right now Big Grin
We've been having some guides posted by our members, though. It's a work in progress.
The images on the front page are way to large. I also think you need to change the order of your forum....The "Central" category should be beneath all the other ones.
Is there any specific section you think I should move, like General Chat, or should the whole thing be moved? I plan to get labrocca's tab plugin soon, so things will get moved around.
I agree about the images.
Banner looks lame imo, but not too shabby other than that.

Though you might want to check on your name, as EnigmaGroup was around before you.
Your banner (in your index) looks really bad..
You have too many forums, with close to no content.
I may have a lot of forums, but they are sorted with tabs, thanks to a tutorial from this forum Wink
The lack of content is due a lack of active members, which is part of why this thread is here.
And I think the logo looks pretty good for a first-timer with GIMP, don't you? What do you not like about it?
ECC's theme has been changed Smile

Numerous improvements have been added as well, read more here: http://www.enigmachs.com/Thread-Forum-Im...n=lastpost
Nice theme and plenty of content, however too many statistics listed for my liking.
Pages: 1 2 3